NUTRITION IN A NUTSHELL
Pecans are no longer just for pie and ice cream. Meet our line of all-natural, clean (and delicious might we add!) Pecan Butters. Loaded with antioxidants, healthy fats and nutrients, our pecan butters keep it real.
Real ingredients, real fresh, real pure.
But…what is it about this nut? What is it that makes pecans such little powerhouses?
Here’s a quick hit list of things you can thank pecans for:
- Pecans contain more than 19 vitamins and minerals—including Vitamins A, B, and E folic acid, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc just to name a few!
- One ounce of pecans provides 10% of the Daily Recommended intake of fiber
- Pecans are the most antioxidant-rich tree nut according to research from the USDA
- Because of their antioxidants and ability to reduce systolic blood pressure, pecans contribute to a healthy heart
- Pecans are high in HEALTHY fat. Fats that keep you feeling full for longer and impact the ghrelin a.k.a. the “hunger” hormone
- The copper in pecans helps reduce inflammation, especially for pain and stiffness caused by arthritis.