Vegan Peanut and Pecan Butter Milkshake
Vegan or not, you'll love this Peanut and Pecan Butter Milkshake. It’s full of Pecan Butter creaminess. Plus, it’s ultra smooth, rich, and a sure sweet tooth satisfier for the entire family!
- 3 cups Dairy-Free Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups Dairy-Free Ice Cream, Other Flavor
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Almond Milk (or your favorite milk)
- 4-5 Tbsp Pecan Butter or 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Handful chopped pecans
- Dairy-Free Whipped Cream, optional
- Pecan Butter, drizzle
Add the dairy-free ice cream, non-dairy milk, pecan butter, and peanut butter to a blender and blend on medium-high speed, until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
Once milkshake consistency is met, pour milkshake into tall glasses, and top each milkshake with whipped cream, drizzle a bit of Pecan Butter around the sides of the glass and top of milkshake, and end it topped with chopped pecans, if desired.
Add a straw and sip away and enjoy!
Recipe by @orchidsnsweettea_