Vegan Lemon Blueberry Pecan Bread
You know what they say, “when life gives you lemons, you make this Lemon Blueberry Pecan Bread." We know that's not actually the phrase but ya get the point! If you like gooey ~moist~ banana bread then we certainly recommend this loaf. It’s great for summer picnics or just snacking. It’s gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar free. Long story short, it's the zest!
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup Purely Pecans Pecan Butter
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash bananas and mix rest of wet ingredients together.
- Then add dry and mix again.
- Pour into lined bread pan and bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.
Recipe by @its_nicolettemarie.