Strawberry Pecan Muddy Buddies
Whether you call it puppy chow or muddy buddies, we promise you, this is will be your new favorite! The addition of strawberry is a delicious variation of the childhood classic snack mix you will love! It's deliciously sweet, crunchy and highly addictive. An added bonus is that you can make this almost as fast you can eat all of it!
- 9 cups chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Purely Pecans Pecan Butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large bag freeze dried strawberries
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Melt white chocolate chips, pecan butter and butter in a microwave-safe dish.
- Add vanilla and pour mixture over cereal and mix until evenly coated.
- Blend the freeze dried strawberries into a powder and add to powdered sugar in a large plastic zip lock bag.
- Add cereal mixture and toss until coated. That’s it!
Recipe by @lindsey_and_company.