Strawberry-Banana Blender Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
We’re willing to go out on a limb and say you’ve never whipped up a batch of muffins quicker than this! Just toss everything in the blender, mix in your favorite berry and bake - and because our Sweet Potater Pie pecan butter is already naturally sweet enough on its own, you don’t even have to worry about adding in extra sugar.
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp Purely Pecans Sweet Potater Pie pecan butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put ingredients (except strawberries), in order, in blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir half the strawberries into the batter.
- Divide batter between 12 muffin cups in a lined muffin tin.
- Divide the remaining strawberries between the 12 cups, dropping a few pieces on top of each cup of batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.