Praline Fudge Cups
These Praline Fudge Cups may convince you that making your very own candy at home is AMAZING! It's like a Reese's cup, but better! Their praline flavor comes from our Pecan Butter and it adds a creamy texture. These are easily customizable so you can add dark chocolate, if that’s your thing! Don't be tempted to eat all of these at once!
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Purely Pecans Pecan Butter (The Sweet Potater Pie flavor is really good here)
- Vanilla Bean Paste (optional)
- Sea Salt, for topping
- Melt white chocolate chips and Pecan Butter for 1 minute in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Add in a drizzle of vanilla bean paste, optional.
- Put 9 muffin liners into a muffin tin and divide mixture evenly between them.
- Sprinkle tops with sea salt, optional.
- Stick in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Recipe by Katy Allen of @savoringtheflavoring