Pecan Butter Chicken Salad
Have you ever added Pecan Butter to your chicken salads before?! If you answered yes or no, either way, this Pecan Butter Chicken Salad with Grain-Free Granola is calling your name. We know, chicken salads can be so meh sometimes, but this one is bound to change your mind! 😉
- 1 tbsp Purely Pecans Sweet Potater Pie Pecan Butter
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup of chicken
- 1/2 cup grapes, chopped
- 1 tsp raw onion, minced
- Chives, to taste
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Purely Pecans Grain-Free Granola (optional)
- Whisk together Sweet Potater Pecan Butter and mayo, then add in lemon juice and a pinch of salt and fresh pepper.
- Toss in diced chicken.
- Mixed in chopped grapes, minced raw onion, chives.
- Served over microgreens and top it all off with Grain-Free Granola for extra pizzazz.
Recipe by Katy Allen of @savoringtheflavoring