Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies (Oil-Free!)
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 5 tbsp filtered water
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Purely Pecans Nuttin’ But Pecans Pecan Butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flaxseed and warm water and set aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Add in the Pecan Butter and maple syrup. Stir well to incorporate.
- Add in the oat flour, rolled oats, almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon and stir until just combined. Fold in the pecans and raisins.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter for each cookie onto the baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until browned underneath and around the edges. Cookies will appear undercooked when first removed from the oven and will firm up as they cool.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve!
If you absolutely hate raisins, try replacing them with dried cranberries, cherries, or chocolate.