Grain-Free Pecan Butter Fudge Brownies
With these brownies you can really have it all! They're fudgy, chocolatey and simple to make. Did we mention they’re grain free?
- 6 tbsp dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Purely Pecans Pecan Butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Dutch process cocoa powder
6 tbsp of Pecan Butter, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Melt down dark chocolate with coconut oil, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric whisk, beat the 4 eggs until fluffy. Add in the melted chocolate mixture and beat until smooth. Add maple syrup, Pecan Butter, water and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth and silky
- Add in cassava flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder. Whisk until you have a smooth batter then pour into a brownie tin lined with parchment paper
- Dollop 6 tbsp of Pecan Butter on top of the batter. Using a skewer run it through the dollops using swirling motions.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into it and devouring.
Recipe by @peanut.head