Flourless Blueberry Protein Muffins
Muffins are great as a breakfast (with coffee, of course), as a sweet snack or as dessert. Basically, anytime is a good time for a muffin!
We could eat these Blueberry Muffins all day! They're grain-free, low carb, low sugar, gluten-free, and full of protein. You can't even tell they're healthier because they don't sacrifice flavor! Pro-tip: drizzle Pecan Butter as an extra-delicious topping!
- 1/2 cup Purely Pecans Pecan Butter
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 2 eggs (flax egg for vegan)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup water or milk
- 1 cup vanilla protein
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener or any granulated sweetener of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add wet ingredients to a bowl and stir well.
- Add all dry ingredients except the blueberries.
- Stir to combine and add the blueberries in. (Don’t stir too much if frozen as it’ll turn the batter purple).
- Bake in a lined muffin pan for 20-25 min.
- Enjoy whenever you'd like!
Recipe by @thepeachiespoon.