Browned Butter + Rosemary Roasted Pecans
Makes 3 cups pecansINGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 2 sprigs rosemary + 1 tbsp chopped rosemary, divided
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook the butter until it’s lightly browned, a few minutes. Add in the two sprigs of rosemary + remove from heat to cool for a few minutes. Toss the sprigs when ready to use butter.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss pecans with the butter, honey and salt to coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir in the chopped rosemary and bake another 2-3 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe by Katy Allen of @savoringtheflavoring